2021 Challenges launched. Register below!
All proceeds will go towards the purchase of a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary
to help people fight Myeloma & Lymphoma Cancer
To register for one of our 2021 events:
For the Canoe Charity Event on Saturday 18 September 2021: email email@example.com
For the Charnwood Forest Challenge on Saturday 2nd October 2021: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information will follow for our 2022 Peak District challenges.
Canoe Charity Event – Saturday 18 September 2021:
- A 14-mile ride from Ross-on-Wye to Symonds Yat
- Check-in time 10:45am, Finish time 4pm
- £35 each based on 2 sharing
- £30 each based on 3 sharing
- £33 each adult and £5 each for 2 children based on family of 4
- Cost includes canoe hire, equipment and life jackets, launch fees & transport to start
- Limited places! £10 will secure your booking
- A £10 donation to the Brown Dog Charity (Adult donation only)
Charnwood Forest Challenge – Saturday 2nd October 2021:
- A 21-mile or 10-mile sponsored walk in England’s unexpected uplands
- Start and finish at Castle Rock School in Coalville (LE67 4BR)
- For the 21-mile walk: Check-in time 6:45am, Finish time approx. 7pm
- For the 10-mile walk: check-in time 12.15pm, Finish time approx. 7pm
- An exciting personal challenge where you will climb 2,267 feet. Don’t under estimate.. train!
- Entry fee £15 per person
- Entry requirements:
- You will raise a minimum of £50 and try and raise more than that if you can
- You will set up a fundraising page on Virgin MoneyGiving (or contact us for alternatives if that is not possible)
Challenge Information Packs
The full information packs for the latest Brown Dog Challenges can be accessed from our Fundraising Tool Kit page.
Fundraising Letter Templates
Letter templates will soon be loaded on this page to help you reach out to friends and family.