2021 Challenges launched. Register below!
To register for one of our 2021 events:
For the 5-a-side Football Tournament – 2021 DATE COMING SOON: email Isaac_storer@hotmail.co.uk
For the Canoe Charity Event on Saturday 24 April 2021: email email@example.com
For the 100k Bike Challenge on Saturday 22 May 2021: email firstname.lastname@example.org
5-a-side Football Tournament – 2021 DATE COMING SOON:
- Address: NFU Sports Ground, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1TS
- From 10am
- £10 per person
- 100% of the cost of this event will go towards the Brown Dog 2020 campaign to purchase a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary to help people fight Myeloma and Lymphoma Cancer.
Canoe Charity Event – Saturday 24 April 2021::
- A 14-mile ride from Ross-on-Wye to Symonds Yat
- Check-in time 10:45am, Finish time 4pm
- £35 each based on 2 sharing
- £30 each based on 3 sharing
- £33 each adult and £5 each for 2 children based on family of 4
- Cost includes canoe hire, equipment and life jackets, launch fees & transport to start
- Limited places! £10 will secure your booking
- A £10 donation to the Brown Dog Charity (Adult donation only)
100k Bike Challenge – Saturday 22 May 2021:
- 100km distance.. 2,939ft elevation..
- Ride through the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, start and finish in Leicester
- Start time 8am, finish time 2pm
- All proceeds will go towards the purchase of a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary to help fight people fight Myeloma and Lymphoma Cancer.
Fundraising Letter Templates
Letter templates will soon be loaded on this page to help you reach out to friends and family.