2021 Challenges launched. Register below!
All proceeds will go towards the purchase of a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary
to help people fight Myeloma & Lymphoma Cancer
To register for one of our 2021 events:
For the Accumulative Team Challenge on Saturday 12 June and Sunday 13 June 2021: email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 100k Bike Challenge on Saturday 12 June 2021: email email@example.com
For the Canoe Charity Event on Saturday 18 September 2021: email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Charnwood Forest Challenge on Saturday 2nd October 2021: email email@example.com
Further information will follow for our 2022 Peak District challenges.
Accumulative Team Challenge – Saturday 12 June & Sunday 13 June 2021:
- From Lands End to John O Groats
- Get out in the fresh air and walk, run, bike, swim or row near you
- Together let’s achieve this 874 mile goal!
- Tell us how far you went so we can calculate as a team if we made it
- This event is free
100k Bike Challenge – Saturday 12 June 2021:
- 100km distance.. 2,939ft elevation..
- Ride through the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, start and finish in Leicester
- Start time 8am, Finish time 2pm
- All proceeds will go towards the purchase of a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary to help fight people fight Myeloma and Lymphoma Cancer.
Canoe Charity Event – Saturday 18 September 2021:
- A 14-mile ride from Ross-on-Wye to Symonds Yat
- Check-in time 10:45am, Finish time 4pm
- £35 each based on 2 sharing
- £30 each based on 3 sharing
- £33 each adult and £5 each for 2 children based on family of 4
- Cost includes canoe hire, equipment and life jackets, launch fees & transport to start
- Limited places! £10 will secure your booking
- A £10 donation to the Brown Dog Charity (Adult donation only)
Charnwood Forest Challenge – Saturday 2nd October 2021:
- A 21-mile or 10-mile sponsored walk in England’s unexpected uplands
- Start and finish at Castle Rock School in Coalville (LE67 4BR)
- For the 21-mile walk: Check-in time 6:45am, Finish time approx. 7pm
- For the 10-mile walk: check-in time 12.15pm, Finish time approx. 7pm
- An exciting personal challenge where you will climb 2,267 feet. Don’t under estimate.. train!
- Entry fee £15 per person
- Entry requirements:
- You will raise a minimum of £50 and try and raise more than that if you can
- You will set up a fundraising page on Virgin MoneyGiving (or contact us for alternatives if that is not possible)
Challenge Information Packs
The full information packs for the latest Brown Dog Challenges can be accessed from our Fundraising Tool Kit page.
Fundraising Letter Templates
Letter templates will soon be loaded on this page to help you reach out to friends and family.