2020 Challenges launched. Register below!
To register for one of our 2020 events:
For the Peak District Guided Walk on Saturday 21 March 2020: email rliRrlittl15@jaguarlandrover.com
For the Canoe Charity Event on Saturday 25 April 2020: email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 5-a-side Football Tournament on Sunday 3 May 2020: email Isaac_storer@hotmail.co.uk
For the 100k Bike Challenge on Saturday 6 June 2020: email email@example.com
Peak District Guided Walk – Saturday 21 March 2020:
- A 14-mile walk starting at Bamford Station and finishing at Edale
- Passing over Lose Hill then climbing Win hill and traversing the Great Ridge up to Mam Tor
- Approx. 6 hours in total. Please note that the route may change closer to the event.
- £10 donation only!
Canoe Charity Event – Saturday 25 April 2020::
- A 14-mile ride from Ross-on-Wye to Symonds Yat
- Check-in time 10:45am, Finish time 4pm
- £35 each based on 2 sharing
- £30 each based on 3 sharing
- £33 each adult and £5 each for 2 children based on family of 4
- Cost includes canoe hire, equipment and life jackets, launch fees & transport to start
- Limited places! £10 will secure your booking
- A £10 donation to the Brown Dog Charity (Adult donation only)
5-a-side Football Tournament – Sunday 3 May 2020:
- Address: NFU Sports Ground, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1TS
- From 10am
- £10 per person
- 100% of the cost of this event will go towards the Brown Dog 2020 campaign to purchase a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary to help people fight Myeloma and Lymphoma Cancer.
100k Bike Challenge – Saturday 6 June 2020:
- 100km distance.. 2,939ft elevation..
- Ride through the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, start and finish in Leicester
- Start time 8am, finish time 2pm
- All proceeds will go towards the purchase of a £46,000 Stem Cell machine for Leicester Royal Infirmary to help fight people fight Myeloma and Lymphoma Cancer.
Fundraising Letter Templates
Letter templates will soon be loaded on this page to help you reach out to friends and family.
Sold out challenges