MyDonate is a great way to manage your fundraising. It makes things easy for you and even easier for people who want to support you with the challenge by making a donation. We’ve detailed the full benefits of doing this here.
To get your page set up, just follow these simple steps.
1. Click here or go to mydonate.bt.com/event/startFundraising.html
This will take you to the MyDonate ‘Start fundraising’ page where you begin your account set up.
2. Click the option to Join an organised event
Clicking to join our organised event will enable the funds to go straight to Brown Dog – once you’re set up you won’t have to do a thing, apart from tell all your friends.
3. Click personal registration and complete the details required to set up your page.
Here’s where you put in details like your email address to create an account with MyDonate.
4. Search for Brown Dog in the ‘Enter charity name’ box
Put Brown Dog into the Enter charity name box to search for our events. You should find us on the second page, where you can select both the New Forest Cycle Challenge and the Jurassic Coastline Walk Challenge.
5. Click Join event and create your event page
This is the page where you tell people about the challenge you are taking part in and why. You can change the name of the website link to whatever you wish.
6. Share your page with your friends and family and ask them to sponsor you!